JOIN US FOR SOME TIMBER SWINDLIN'!
9AM Saturday, July 20, 2013
$15 Pre-register, $20 Race Day
Registration and Bib Pick-up 7:30-8:45 @ CyclovaXC
FREE KIDS 1/2 Mile Run 10:15 @ Snap Fitness
Awards 10:30 @ Snap Fitness
Don't forget to spend the weekend in St. Croix Falls at Wannigan Days - for a full weekend of Timber Swindlin'!
The Timber Swindler is a 5k Running Race on the morning of Saturday, July 20, 2013. Come and do the race, then hang out and enjoy the fun of Wannigan Days! This is going to be a fun event for all, and a fundraiser for the folks at the Ice Age Trail Association Indianhead Chapter - the folks that created and maintain the world class 1200 mile hiking trail that goes across Wisconsin!
Get up to the minute info and RSVP for the event at the FACEBOOK EVENT.
There are numerous ways to be a part of this event:
- Participate: Click here to pre-register.
- RSVP: At the FACEBOOK EVENT
- Bring Your Kids: Bring your kids for the free kids race! They'll get a real race number and medal!
- Volunteer: Contact Ben at Cyclova XC to volunteer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Spectate: Bring a cow bell and make some noise!
For the full 5k course map, including various formats to GPS files, CLICK HERE.
Some have been wondering what the story with the event name, "Timber Swindler" is. If you're curious about characters such as Frunck Lundgerdeenren, see Ben's research on the Timber Swindler.