Hey folks, I'm being my own worst race directory here by not getting the results out in a timely manner. Who hired this guy anyhow?
Before I get to the results I want to give a few shout outs to everyone who helped make this race and the whole series a success.
- Dallas Wynne. This thing was his baby and he made it happen. Series conception, course design, course marking, race organization, series setup, waiver selection, etc. You name it, he got it done.
- Ben and Frank and CyclovaXC. These guys have helped solidify such an incredible community in the St. Croix Falls area. They certainly brought me into the community and by lending their name to the race series helped make it a success.
- Scott and BRCF. BRCF is such a treasure for the valley and Scott has helped make our access to the incredible trails and beauty of BRCF a reality. Scott had the trails in incredible shape, had the Squatch sign, and has great ideas to make next year even bigger and better.
- Jeff Wolf. Jeff lent the Ranger, helped mark the course, and brought the official CyclovaXC party bus BOB (big orange bus). Where ever you are going, don't leave home without Jeff Wolf.
- The bike support and cheer team. Since I can't name everyone I'll refrain from naming anyone, but all of the support the runners had on course and at the finish line for the big finale was incredible and made for an even better day.
- The runners. Hey, what kind of a race would it be without participants? Thanks to everyone who came to the finale or any series race this year.
- SportTracks. SportTracks stepped up and sponsored the finale with a years subscription to SportTracks.mobi for the top series finishers.