|Get prepared and get stoked for the Mammoth Gravel Classic!|
The time is drawing near, NOW is time to make certain that you are ready for the 2015 Mammoth Gravel Classic! Go to www.mammothgravelclassic.com for the full scoop. Following are a few key things that will ensure you have a great day and that things go smoothly for you:
- Come tonight for a fabulous presentation on the Gravel Conspiracy by Gravel Conspiracy founder Joshua Stamper (3 day Gravel ride on the north shore) - the 2015 course will be unveiled tonight at the presentation! Co-owner of Cyclova XC will follow up Josh's presentation with a tech presentation on gravel bike technology (and what makes a gravel bike unique), as well as review the gear that you'll want to have with on an unsupported gravel ride. After the presentations, join us for dinner at the Bistro On St. Croix - right across the street from Cyclova XC - note that this is a cash or check establishment (no credit cards), there is an ATM on site. If you're looking for great places to eat, lodging, or camping, check out our event hospitality directory.
- On Saturday morning, please do not park on Main / Washington Street. Please park in one of the several parking lots on the Thompson Parkway - one block east (up the hill) of Washington Street.
- Please bring with $5 cash to purchase your required Wisconsin State Trail Day Pass (or $25 to purchase your annual pass. This is a bargain and supports a great cause - there is no event entry fee. You're also required to sign an event waiver - and that will enter you into the swag drawing which will happen at 4:30PM on Saturday - featuring swag from Salsa, the Woolly Bike Club, and Cyclova XC.
- Want to ride amazing singletrack on Sunday? The Woolly Mountain Bike trails are officially open. Bring with your Mountain Bike and do some early season Woolly shreddin' on Sunday!
- Check out the latest course updates HERE! Be familiar with the event courses!
- For up to the minute updates, join the Mammoth Gravel Classic Facebook Page!
|The Woolly Mountain Bike Trails are officially open and in primo shape! Bring with your mountain bike and shred some Woolly gnar on Sunday!|