I'm sitting here with multiple hourly forecasts open checking the conditions for tonight's scheduled sprint ride.
It looks likely that there will be some rain and some scattered storms this afternoon. Depending on who you want to believe, if anyone, it looks like the rain will be diminishing and storms dispersing by ride time.
This is the weather though so who knows really. It could be a complete thunderbooming washout or it could be absolutely gorgeous.
I'm going to say the ride is tentatively still on, but be prepared for a game time cancellation if conditions are not favorable. Above all, we want the ride to be safe so please consider your personal level of comfort with riding in potentially wet conditions.
July 27th Wednesday Night Sprint Ride - Game Time Call